You are in the right place. I want Dr Mom Vet to be an oasis in a world of chaos. I created Dr Mom Vet after becoming burnt out and unhappy with life. I needed to become an active participant in my own life, instead of a passive observer. If you feel the same way, then please take this journey with me.
Who can use this website?
If you feel like:
- You never have enough time in the day and can’t seem to get it all done.
- You have lost your joy and excitement for life
- You’re overwhelmed with mom guilt.
- You can’t even begin to think about your own goals and desires after taking care of everyone else.
- You want to be part of a group of other like-minded mothers.
- You don’t want to be judged negatively for the choices you make.
Join the community
I would personally like to invite you to sign up for my newsletter below ⇓ for insider tips that I only share with my email subscribers. I love to send out juicy advice, inspiring quotes and real world life hacks to help you live your best life. This will be brief and to the point, because I know you have a lot to do. What do you have to lose?
I would like to say a genuine thank you for trusting me with your precious time. I know how busy you are and value you as a person and a fellow mother. I appreciate all shares and likes and read all comments and emails personally. So please stop by and leave me a comment, tell your friends or check out my Facebook page and introduce yourself. We’re all in this world together, so let’s make it the best life we can!
Sign Up for my email list below! ⇓