You are in the right place. I want Dr Mom Vet to be an oasis in a world of chaos. I created Dr Mom Vet after becoming burnt out and unhappy with life. I needed to become an active participant in my own life, instead of a passive observer. If you feel the same way, then please take this journey with me.
Who can use this website?
If you feel like:
- You never have enough time in the day and can’t seem to get it all done.
- You have lost your joy and excitement for life
- You’re overwhelmed with mom guilt.
- You can’t even begin to think about your own goals and desires after taking care of everyone else.
- You want to be part of a group of other like-minded mothers.
- You don’t want to be judged negatively for the choices you make.
Join the community
I would personally like to invite you to sign up for my newsletter below ⇓ for insider tips that I only share with my email subscribers. I love to send out juicy advice, inspiring quotes and real world life hacks to help you live your best life. This will be brief and to the point, because I know you have a lot to do. What do you have to lose?
I would like to say a genuine thank you for trusting me with your precious time. I know how busy you are and value you as a person and a fellow mother. I appreciate all shares and likes and read all comments and emails personally. So please stop by and leave me a comment, tell your friends or check out my Facebook page and introduce yourself. We’re all in this world together, so let’s make it the best life we can!